Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Help finding cool, cute Irish names for boy or girl?

Sis is having her third. Can you help brainstorming some ideas for a nice Irish name for a girl or boy? It doesn't necessarily have to be Irish, it could just be American or Scottish/British/Welsh. Thanks!|||Boys:


Adam


Gavin


Reagan


Liam


Tristan


Trent


Bryce


Brennon


Dillan


Decklin


Brody


Quinn





For girls:


Teagan


Kelsey


Tara


Tessa


Cassidy


Alina


Avery





Madeline|||my names irish 脕ine Mary(pronounced awn-ya)





for boys i always loved Cormac, O铆sin, Cass谩n and R贸nan, Ruaidhr铆 (rory meaning red king) my first boy will be Cormac O铆sin and my second R贸nan Mathew.


oh but i love the name Kevin it means handsome child and it sounds soo adorable. and frances its also irish and can be shortned to frank. also malachy is just so georgeous and irish.





for girls Teagan (means good looking and poet), Naoimh (maens saint), Naoimh 脕ine (saint 脕ine it just sounds lovely), Katriona (katrina), zaira(sara means princess) and Maire (irish for mary)





my first girl will be Maire ellizabeth (lilly) after my granny and my second will be Naoimh 脕ine


let us know what she names him/her please.


most irish names are just adorable.|||Girls:


Aileen


Aislin


Bree


Bridget


Caitlin








Boys:


Angus


Braden


Carey


Brody


Caven


Cody|||Keegan is my favorite Irish boys name.





And for a girl, it may sound corny, but I love the name Irelynd!|||Declyn|||Erin - It means old Ireland|||Flynn is my favourite for a boy|||Boy - Sean


Girl - Kaitlyn, Niamh or Aila.

No comments:

Post a Comment