Saturday, February 4, 2012

What do you think of these names for the two Irish Wolfhounds we rescued?

We named the boy Faolan (Fwail-lan) which means wolf and we named the girl Saoirse (Seer-sha) which means freedom.|||Very meaningful and beautiful.|||How wonderful! Irish names for Irish Wolfhounds! I love it! Thank you for rescuing dogs! I've also seen Faolan spelled Felan or Phelan. Whichever way, it's a pretty good name! Saoirse makes me think of Saoirse Ronan, the actress. I love that name!|||I like them a lot, very original! My favorite Irish wolfhound that comes into our clinic is named Valient :)


Grats on the rescues! They are sweet dogs. LOVE how big they are xD|||Beautiful names! Congrats on your new dogs! As an animal lover, I'm so glad you rescued them!





(I have 2 rescue cats.)|||Its wonderful that you rescued dogs...and the names really fit the dogs personality so I think that they are awesome.!





Beautiful names with great meanings|||They are great unique names.|||Pretty cool names. I have never heard them before but thier meanings are meangful. All it matters that you like them.|||nice names . . Very unique nd meaningful . . Gud job. .

No comments:

Post a Comment