Saturday, February 4, 2012

Irish baby girl names, and middle names?

What are some really pretty Irish names and middle names for baby girls?|||Irish names are so pretty! My name is Shannon and I love it!





Here is a great site where you can listen to how the names are pronounced. Hope it helps!





http://www.babynamesofireland.com/pages/鈥?/a>





:D|||Caoimhe IS pronounced KEE-va / KWEE-vah, depending on accent. What you wrote is an ignorant take on Gaelic phonetics, which have nothing to do with English phonetics.



I love:

Siobh谩n (she-vaughn)

R贸is铆n (ROSH-een, means "little rose")

S茅arlait (shahrlot, Irish form of Charlotte)

Saoirse (seer-sha, means freedom)



PS: It's spelled Niamh ("neev"), not Naimh.|||Caoimhe is the most beautiful Irish name I know of. It is said KEEV-ah. Soibhan is also lovely.|||Shannon


Caoimhe (kee-vah)


Ciara (keer-rah)|||Tara Ashlyn


Kerra Aislin


Keely


Brianna Kaylin


Cassidy Reagan


Kyla Shay


Gia Tierney|||Saorise Kate


Niamh Lorelei


Caoimhe Isabella


Ciara Felicity|||I have a friend who was born in Ireland, her name was Aoife (ee-fa) it's so pretty|||Naimh


Dorla


Iona|||Clare|||Umm caoimhe isnt pronounced keevah LOL





Its pronounced kay-oh-me

1 comment:

  1. wonderful information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read all posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, muslim baby names

    ReplyDelete