Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Help with irish names for my book!?

I need a list of irish boy names for my book set in Ireland in the 1700s.The age is 17 so make sure it sounds young and he is a main person in my book .|||Cian


Cillian


Liam


Tadhg


Eoin


Cormac


Daire|||Ronan.|||Sean


Cathal


Lorcan


Seamus


Peader Irish for Peter


Cian


Fintan


Padric Irish for Patrick|||Just google Celtic Names or Gaelic names - you will get tons of lists. Pax - C|||My son has a friend named Packie. His mom came from Ireland. Packie is an Irish nickname for someone with the name Patrick.|||If you google baby names, you will get great sites with tons of names on them, and you can sort them by nationality, so you can look at just irish. There are plenty of options, so I'm sure you can find some there.|||Vixon.





I dunno If it's even Irish but it's a nice name for a teenage boy. And sounds Irish to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment