Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What are some nice irish names? Whats your favourite?

i mean proper irish like seamus, siobhan, niamh or aoife.|||Patrick, Malachi, Ruadri aka "Rory, Sean, Seamus





Eihblinn or Evelyn, Niamh, Sinead, Siobhan|||Caoimhe


Saoirse


Aibhlinn


Eibhlinn





Connor


Cillian





My favourites are Saoirse and Connor.|||I am really unfamiliar with spellings but just the lovely ones i've heard are:





Brigid, Isolde, Sinead, Siobhan for girls





Brody, Liam, Connor, Riley, Patrick, and Cillian for boys|||Cormac|||Orla (Órlaith) means "golden lady" or "wealth"


Declan (Deaglán) meaning unknown


Malachy (Maeleachlainn) means "messenger"


Mavourneen (ma mhuirnín) literally means "my darling"





I love Irish names. ♥|||for a girl :





- Caitlin (if I was having a girl, she would be called Caitlin)


- Colleen (col-een)


- Niamh





for a boy :





- Eoin (most likely going to be my son's name..it is another spelling of Owen)


- Cormac


- Liam











=) x|||MALE


Roarke


Ciaran


Sean


Arden - not a Aiden, trend thing





FEMALE


Sinead


Sinnain said shih-nawn


Shannon


Kerry


Kerrigan


Nola|||Kieran, Liam, Eamon, Connor, Patrick, Sean... :)|||I don't know how to pronounce those names.

No comments:

Post a Comment