Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you think of these boys names (Irish names)?

Hi. :) I live in Ireland so these names will *not* be a problem in anyway. I've provided pronunciations for anyone unfamiliar with the language.





Anyway, I'm just looking for opinions on these three names:





Aodh Ciar谩n (AY Keer-awn. Hugh Kieran in English)





Daith铆 Eoghan (Dah-he O-win. David Owen in English)





Fionn Ruaidhr铆 (Fyun ROOR-ee. Finn Rory in English.)





All opinions welcome, and suggestions too! Thanks)|||They're all interesting.





I like Daith铆 Eoghan (Dah-he O-win. David Owen in English) the best!|||Fionn Ruaidhr铆 (Fyun ROOR-ee. Finn Rory in English.) is the best combination.





I love Ciaran, too, just not with Hugh!|||Daithi Eoghan|||Daith铆 Eoghan is a nice name.|||Fionn Ruaidhr铆





super cute ;]|||Fionn Ruaidhr铆 (Fyun ROOR-ee. Finn Rory in English.)|||I like Ciar谩n, but as a complete name, Fionn Ruaidhr铆

No comments:

Post a Comment