Saturday, February 4, 2012

What are top 3 favorite Traditional Irish names?(for girls)?

And I do NOT mean knock-off's like Erin etc. I mean legit Irish names :P





My top 3 favorite Irish girls names are :


Caoimhe


Eibhlín


Róisín





Your turn :)|||Caoimhe (Kwee-vah)


Áine (Awn-ya)


Saoirse (Seer-sha)|||hello :)





sorry but i do not kow traditional irish names, nor how to pronounce them :( sorry





i do like siobhan (i think i spelled it correctly)





knockoff's are





kelly


shannon


caitlin





p.s. how do you pronounce the names you listed?|||Étaín.


Caoimhe.


Mairead.|||Caitriona [Katrina]


Siobhan [Shi-von]


Ailionóra [Ala-nora]|||Meadhbh (May-v)


Aoibhín (Eev-een)


Béibhinn (Bay-vin)





I live in Ireland :)|||Aoife (ee-fa)


Aine (awn-ye)


Ailis (ay-lish)|||I reallly love,


Saoirse (Seer-sha)


Niamh (Neev)


Aoife (Ee-Fah)|||Niamh


Bronagh


Caoilieen


I love these names xx|||Kelly! its my name:) and 100% irish... second most popular last name in ireland|||Saoirse


Siobhan


Niamh|||Laiohokblim





Neokin





Leeesa|||Aleven|||Niamh, Aoife and Roisin :)|||Aibhne


Meabh


Siobhan





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment