Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is your favorite Celtic/Irish baby names?

...for a boy %26amp; a girl. I need more girl favorites!!!





My favorite Celtic boy names are: Declan, Weylin, Finley, Kieran %26amp; Owen.|||For boys, I love Colm, Tierney, and Gavin


for girls, Muireann, Cait, or Keelin|||First of all I love your names! Declan, Finley, and Kieran!!


But I actually like my name as well. Kaley. It has Celtic origins, but many others too. It can also be spelled a lot of ways. Here's a link to what it means from the Celtic origin:


http://www.babynology.com/meaning-kaley-…


It also has Gaelic origins.|||i really only like some of the boy names and my two favorites are by farrrr declan and finlwy so i guess i'm no help to you sorry ! try just typing in irish baby names into google though thet's wher i first saw some of the names- like declan and finley! but there's some really cool names pout there!|||Boy - Ciaran, Cillian, Tadhg, Eoghan, Connor.


Girl - Aisling, Éabha, Aoibhinn, Béibhinn, Muireann.|||girls


Megan


Margrette


Magie


Marjorie


Alenna


Amy


Catherine


Kate


Laurel


Lorraine


Laura





Boys


Ryan


Flyn


Brian


Kaleb


Oliver


Deacon


Lauren|||Boys - Lachlan, Malachy


Girls - Saoirse %26amp; Rosin (Sair-sha) and (Ro-sheen)|||kieran isnt irish, there is no k in the irish language it would be: Cíarán pronounced: Kere-on but other wise nice|||For a girl I really like Shannon.|||Lorcan or cormac for the boy's|||Sean %26amp; Áine


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment