Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What Are Some Good 'Modern Irish Boy Names'?

My fiance %26amp; I are currently looking for some modern irish boy names? Help :p?|||There has been a big influx of poele using my name since it being in sex and the city and other stuff, that being Aidan, if you do use this all I ask is that you spell it Aidan, not Aiden which just pisses me off bug style!!!


i'lll amek some other suggestions based in friends and family memeber names


colm (col um)


aaron ( a wren)


tarla


darragh (pronounced dar raaa)


cathal (pronounced caw hull)


diarmaid (pronounced dear mid or dear muid)


padraig (pronounced paw drig)





ps: no such thing as a modern irish name|||What do you mean by a 'modern Irish boy name'? Irish people don't really make up new names like Americans do. The vast majority of Irish names are extremely old. The most recent ones like Saoirse for a girl are from the early 1900s.





If you're just talking about Irish boys names, I can give you my favourites:


Ois铆n


Fionn


S茅amus


R贸n谩n


Darragh


Eoin


Ruair铆


Caol谩n


Cathal


P谩draig

No comments:

Post a Comment