Friday, January 20, 2012

How do you like these Irish names?

What do you think of these names?





Boys:





Seamus Braeden (Shay-mus Bray-den)


Declan Neall (Deck-lin Nee-all)


Brendan Sean (Bren-din Shawn)








Girls:





Siobhan Aoife (Shev-awn EE-fa)


Ceili Maire (Kay-lee Marie)


Tara Caolinn (Tah-ra Cay-linne)





Do you know of any unique Irish names in original Gaelic spelling?|||I love Irish Gaelic names, I have al ot of Irish in my blood. But I love Seamus Braeden, and Brendan Sean. As for girls, I like Tara Caolinn and Ceili Marie.





For names I've looked some up for you





Boy


ABB脕N


TEIGUE


BRAN


NAOMH脕N


Girl


CATRIONA


MORNA


R脥ONA


ETHNA


N脫IR脥N


AIDEEN|||Really nice!



I like Oisin (Ush-een or Oh-sheen), Liam, Cormac %26amp; Callum



And for a girl I like Caoimhe (Cwee-va)



I know 2 sisters, Caolinn %26amp; Claddagh (Cway-lynn and Cla-da), and their brothers are Colm (Cul-um), Conan (Coe-nan), Cael (Cale) %26amp; Cormac (Cor-mack or Cor-Muc)|||Ceili Maire caught my eye. It has such a nice flow to it, and very pretty.


I'm in love with all of the boys names though.|||They're really cute, and some of them have been "Americanized."





Siobhan - Shavon


Ceili - Caylee|||Not much for irish names but i quess if i had to choose from these names it would be Declan Neall for boy and Ceili Maire for girl good luck in choosing|||I like Declan and Ceili. The actual gaelic spelling is Ceilidh.|||Seamus Braeden! %26lt;3|||I'm not really familiar with Irish names but they sound good to me.|||I like Brendan Sean Ceili Mariem, and Tara Caolinn|||I like them.They're all really unique and they fit together :)|||I love them! SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment