Friday, January 27, 2012

What are your favourite Irish names?

Please tell me what your favourite Irish names are for both boys and girls. Just one of each will do. Please no weird anglicised versions though. I think mine are Aoibh铆n for a girl and S茅amus for a boy. Thanks for your answer :)|||I absolutely adore Diarmuid, Cillian or Seamus for a boy and Aoife, Mairead or Niamh for a girl. Common I know, but there's a reason for that right!|||Top 3 favorite Irish girls names :


Caoimhe


Niamh


Caitlin





Top 3 favorite Irish boys names :


Tiarnach


Feargus


Aodhan





(Sorry, I do not have the accent option on this keyboard but I'm pretty sure I've spelt them correctly,besides that)





Sincerely Sam|||Niamh and Caitlin are lovely for a girl.


Patrick is quite nice for a boy if you like older names.


I have a friend called Brogan. It comes from Ireland I think and it can be used for a boy or a girl.|||I love Aoibheann, Aoibhe, Caoimhe and Ciara for girls and Ciar谩n and Domnhall/D贸nal for boys.|||Kathleen, Mary Margaret, Erin, Colleen, Bridget

Ian, Sean, Ewan|||I think patrick has a irish meaning or someting like that :\|||Aislyn for girl


Damhin( dommin)- meaning little deer :) for boy|||Patrzyk


Mikael


Abdulla|||Boy- Braeden


Girl- Kelsea|||Gillan and Liam|||Girl: Eibhleann Gael


Boy: Faolan Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment