Friday, January 27, 2012

Irish names a thing of the past?

Why are Irish parents giving there children such ridiculous names? In my town here's just a few examples of the kids that are running around:





Crystal,


Antonio(girl),


Marianna,


Charmaine,


Paris,


Ava,


Mia,


Zack,


Cole,


Max,


Logan,


Scott,


Bret!





Are Irish names out of fashion now?


Personally i love Irish names, my favourites are


Aine, Clodagh, Roisin, Declan Kealan and Tiernan|||In the entire Dublin 11 area, I've never heard of anyone called the non-Irish names and nearly everyone has an Irish name! I think it's just the area. The lower-class and working-class areas would use Irish names more than the middle and upper classes would.|||It's not that Irish names are going out of style, so much as people aren't using them right now. The year I was born, roughly 14% of babies born that year had the same name (Matthew). Doesn't mean that people have lost interest in using a traditional Irish names.|||BECUZ THEM NAMES AINT GOT NO FLAVA TO DEM ME N MA BABY DADDY IZ GONNA NAME MA CHILD. LAMARQUISHEEENA OOO DAT NAME OFF DA CHAIN





SEE YA CAUSE IMMA DIVA|||Irish names are very pretty. my middle name is Erin, which i've been told is Irish.|||I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment