Friday, January 20, 2012

Which of these Irish/Gaelic names do you like/dislike?

-Hagan (Hay-gen, like Hayden)


-Rogan


-Ryland


-Cavan (Kav-an, like Gavin)


-Kason/Kasen (sounds like Jason)


-Carden


-Broden


-Keane





(And yes, I know they are not traditional Irish names, but they are versions/variations of them.)





Thanks!|||I like:





Ryland


Keane


Kason





I think they are super cute and unique.|||-Hagan (Hay-gen, like Hayden) - Ew. No, ugly.


-Rogan - Okay-ish, not my fav.


-Ryland - Good, cute.


-Cavan (Kav-an, like Gavin) - Nope. Not working for me.


-Kason/Kasen (sounds like Jason) - Okay-ish, sounds made up.


-Carden - GROSS.


-Broden - HAHA You have to be KIDDING.


-Keane - It's the name of my favorite band, actually. You should look them up their great. But for a name no.|||Like: Rogan, Ryland, Kason


Dislike: Haga, Cavan, Carden, Broden, Keane|||I love Ryland and Kasen actually. The others are okay, I suppose.|||I only like Ryland.|||Ryland is the best of them.|||I like Ryland ^^|||I like Kasen and Ryland

No comments:

Post a Comment