Friday, January 27, 2012

Irish Names: Saoirse vs. Sinéad vs. Whatever Else You Can Recommend!?

I really love Irish names starting with S.


If you have any others, please suggest.


But I just seriously love those two. What do you think?|||I love Saoirse!


And I know it doesn't begin with an S but Aoife is also pretty awesome.


What about Siobhan?





~Kieran's Mummy|||Glenn is very nice Irish name. But are you looking for male or female names? Or both?





Fallon is a nice Irish name for a female.





I always liked "Liam" which is William in Irish. It is a very nice name and middle name in Irish.|||I prefer Saoirse to Sinéad but don't really like either.





Some suggestions;





Sadhbh (Sigh-v) Might be way too weird for the book though


Siobhán (Shiv-awn)


Síomha (Sheev-vah)


Síofra (Sheev-fra)


Sorcha (Surr-ka)|||I like Saoirse...





Suggestions~





~Shauna (shaw-na)


~Sheenagh (shee-na)


~Sibeal (shib-ale)


~Siobhan (shiv-awn)


~Sorcha (sor-aka)


~Sheelagh (she-la)





* There ya go...|||I love Sinead, Saoirse isn't my style. Seamus is one of my favorite Irish names.|||I love the name Saoirse, and I also really like Siobhan|||Saoirse-My friend is called that and i call her Saucy, but i actually like her name :)|||Siohban|||i dont like those names but i do like Sierra and Shauna better

No comments:

Post a Comment