Friday, January 20, 2012

What are your favourite GAELIC/IRISH/SCOTTISH/WELSH names and or surnames?

I looooove Gaelic names!


I should have been Irish


You can tell me your favourites from any area.


But it cannot be English names, then that will be Jane or something.


Lol|||Boys :


Seán


Brandon


Finn


Tagdh


Fionn


Eoghan


Oscar





Girls :


Caitlín


Meghan


Cara


Aoibheann


Clodagh


Róisín








Surnames :


Branigan


Flynn


Keegan


Riley


Nolan


Duffy





:D





Im Irish :D





Jess X|||what about o neil i'm only 1/5 Irish sorry not enough to consider myself Irish

Report Abuse


|||My family is Irish, with the last name Whelan, and my middle name is a family name from gaelic Kendrick. Means "of Royalty" or something, not sure... but Whelan is from the original O'phaillan, which means "of the Wolf"|||Boys:


-Patrick


-Kai


-Kade


-Aden (preferably spelt Aiden)


-Gordon





Girls:





-Gwendolyn


-Caitlin


-Clara


-Rose


-Braeden, (preferably spelt Braiden or Brayden)|||im part irish an my name is shannon and my surenames conway|||Moira (More-a)


its gaelic|||BOYS:


- Sullivan


- Rhys


- Seamus


- Cullen


- Cillian / Killian


- Ciaran / Kieran


- Sean


- Lachlan





GIRLS


- Caitlin


- Saoirse


- Siobhan


- Isla


- Catriona


- Keira|||Makenna


Siobhan|||Imogen %26amp; Sinead - My friend named her two daughters this, such beautiful names!





Kieran (Ciarán)


Cillian


Connor


Nevan


Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment