Friday, January 27, 2012

What are some traditional Irish boys names? I like Ronan, Rowan and Rogan - which is best?

Ronan.





Rowan.





Rogan.








are these Irish? which is best? any suggestions?|||I like Ronan - it's an Irish name, and it's really unusual. It's a cute name, but it also has a strong, masculine sound to it.





Other Irish boys' names;


Lachlan.


Finlay.


Finian.


Cian.


Rory.


Connor.


Sean.


Owen.


Dylan.


Evan.


Niall.


Colm.


Malachy.


Flynn.


Seamus.


Patrick.


Kellan.


Fionn.


Ciaran.


Brody.


Ryan.


Finbar.


Aidan.


Keegan.


Callum.


Brandon.


Liam.





:]|||From most to least favorite:





1. Rowan. This is a great name...it makes me picture a beautifully handsome, strong, manly, yet smart and sensitive guy.





2. Ronan. Not quite as wonderful a mental image as Rowan, and a little heavy on the N's, but still a decent Irish name that grows up well.





3. Rogan. This doesn't sound very smart or attractive to me...even though it's a traditional Irish name, if I didn't know that I'd assume it was a made-up name that's supposed to sound like "Rogue" with the popular N ending. It also makes me think of Rogaine (a male hair-loss drug).





Some more Irish boys' names that I like:





Declan


Lorcan


Ciaran


Cormac


Donovan


Brendan


Neil|||i think Rowan is the best.





Ronan reminds me of Ronan Keating and Rogan just reminds me of the word rouge.|||I personally think that Rowan is by far the best, And I believe it is Irish.

No comments:

Post a Comment