Friday, January 27, 2012

What are your favourite Irish names?

Real Irish names ONLY, please no fake English/American versions. Mine are Aoibhín and Séamus. What are yours?|||Oisin, Daire, Caoimhe, Ciaran, Niamh, Fionn.





All great names.|||I love Irish names! The real ones. :)



For girls I like:

Aoife

Caoimhe

Áine

Éabha

Muireann

Éadaoin

Medb



For boys I like:

Aodhán

Oisín

Fionn

Ciarán

Ciar

Declan



@J.L.G- The asker isn't on a ''high horse.'' She asked about real Irish names so she wants answers with real Irish names. If you want to talk about English/American versions then you go to a question that's asking about those.|||I like:


Caoimhe


Cliona


Clodagh


Aoife


Eileen


Aisling





Ciaran


Diarmuid


Oisin


Paidi


Padraig





I really dont like the anglised ones like Coleen either and I love Aoibhin!|||Caoimhe and Caoimhín %26lt;3|||Roisin and Brendan|||Aoife and Ciarán :)|||Girls would be


Allanah ( Alana)


Caoilainn ( Kaylin)


Caera ( Kira)


Neila


Siobhan ( Shavaun)





Boys


Ciaran (Kieran)


Deaglan (Declan)


Liam


Malachi


Séamus.|||Hmmmmmm. Niamh but I like many english/american versions. Get off the high horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment