Friday, January 27, 2012

Irish names?

Can anyone tell me what their favourite irish names are for a boy and a girl? Would love to see a list, Thanks.|||Irish names are my fave types of names!!!!





I have a long list but i wont bore ya i will jus give ya my few faves....





Girls...


No 1 fave - Saoirse (Sear-sha) its so beautiful!


Imogen


Aine (Onya)


Aoife (Eefa)


Caitlin


Eibhlin (Eve-lyn)


Kyla


Niamh (Neev)


Orlaith (Orla)


Teagan





Boys....


No1 Fave is Deaglan (Declan)


Kian


Cillian (Killian)


Darcy


Lochlan


Malachi (Malak-i)


Niall (Nile)








Hope ths helps!





xx :-) xx|||Go here:


http://babynamesofireland.com/





Lots of Irish names. :)|||keira for a girl and shane for a boy|||Girl:


Sarah


Catherine


Bronja


Mary


Katie





Boy:


sean


owen


Ian


connor|||seamus


siobhan


aoife


shaun


conner


eoin/owen|||Girl:


Erin


Casey


Brittany





Boy:


Sean|||Great website loads of irish names





http://babynamesofireland.com/|||tiarnan and fionn for a boy i think are lovely and aoibheann for a girl|||my kids are :


Mairead


Catriona (more scottish)


Angus (more scottish)


and Niamh





also love Cormac.....


I'm an aussie by the way!|||My daughter is called Erin which is the old, poetic name for Ireland. I didn't choose it for its origin though - just happened to like it.|||my daughter is called Caitlin- that is irish. there are so many beautiful irish names

No comments:

Post a Comment